BDF/KMV Bi-stable Solenoid Valve
ref. BDF/KMV Bi-stable Solenoid Valve-1
BDF/KMV bi-stable solenoid valves are used in duel temperature/double control household refrigerators, deep freezers, wine cabinet, water dispenser and other similar small scale cooling systems to switch the flow path of refrigerants.
- Maintaining working conditions with pulse actuation and magnet latching mode;
- Good inner leakage performance
- Low noise
- Applicable refrigerant: R600a, R134a etc.
- Applicable medium temperature: -30ºC ~ +65ºC
- Ambient temperature: -20ºC ~ +60ºC
- Relative humidity: below 95% RH
- Maximum working pressure: 2.5MPa
Product structure and interface dimensions can be customized according to customers’ requirements.