Brass Service Valve series SSV
ref. Brass Service Valve series SSV
Brass service valves of series SSV are applicable for split air
conditioners to connect indoor unit and outdoor unit. It can
also be used in other cooling or refrigeration systems. The
inner path of the valve can be closed by operating the valve
stem. The 3way version (with charge port) can be used as
service valve for vacuum pumping and refrigerant injection.
- Cost-effective: A unique non-standard cylindrical valve body is used to improve the performance and reduce costs.
- With good appearance and endurable: All nuts (bonnets, charge port cap and flare nuts) and valve bodies have been treated with shot blast to improve the surface strength and make them good looking.
- Available without and with charge port.
- Applicable for all common HCFC and HFC refrigerants such as: R134a, R404A, R407C, R410A, R507
- Applicable ambient temperature: -30ºC ~ +55ºC
- Applicable medium temperature: -30ºC ~ +120ºC
- Maximum working pressure: 4.5MPa (45 Bar)
- Installation position: Preferably liquid and suction line
- Certifications: UL/CSA and PED declaration
|Model||Part number||A||Dimensions mm||Cooling capacity kw||Nut Pipe Connection K||Cap Shut-off Valve J||Valve Steam J||Cap Charge port Z|
|SSV-A2GSHC-23||SSV14001||7/16-20UNF||23||7.2||6.35(1/4 in)||38||50||14||36||0,7 - 1-5||19||17||5||-|
|SSV-JA3GSHC-20||SSV14002||5/8-18UNF||24.5||7.2||9.52(3/8 in)||38||50||14.5||41||0,7 - 3,7||22||19||5||17|
|SSV-JA4GSHC-19||SSV14003||3/4-16UNF||28||7.2||12.7(1/2 in)||38||50||16||44||1,1 - 7,5||24||22||5||17|
|SSV-JA5GSHC-15||SSV14004||7/8-14UNF||34||7.2||15.88(5/8 in)||38||50||17||47||1,5 - 8,8||27||26||5||17|
|SSV-JA6GSHC-13||SSV14005||17/16-14UNS||40||7.2||19.05(3/4 in)||44||56||23||61||3,7 - 5,9||32||30||5||17|